January 28, 2013

Music Monday

Trea and I ran 4 miles yesterday -- the farthest I've run in quite some time. I was nervous about the distance and expected to have a rough experience. It was a gray day, super windy and spitting rain.

But even through the yucky weather, my legs and my lungs felt strong the whole time. Is there anything better than finishing a run with the feeling that you want to keep going? I felt great!

Having a new playlist didn't hurt either. As soon as I signed up for the Bentonville half, I bought a bunch of new running songs. My fav right now? Change by Churchill.


Never heard of em but this song was Single of the Week a few weeks ago on iTunes and I am loving it! (Thanks for the tip, Jodi!) It's peppy and fun and has a perfect beat for running.

What's on your playlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...