May 15, 2010

See Anna run?

I'm going to run a 5K. But the problem is I don't run. Or venture far from the couch.

I'm 29, and my pants don't fit. I'm lazy and I eat pizza multiple times a week. I go to work, come home, go to work, come home, go to work... I need a goal. I need something outside of work that's productive and good for me. Something that makes me happy.

Will running myself into exhaustion make me happy? Likely not at first, and you'll get to read about that. But I'm going to push through the pain, fit into my old pants and accomplish a goal. It's going to be very difficult, and that's why I've started this blog. I hope that someone reads this and holds me accountable. When you see me, ask, "How's the running going?" If I don't have anything to report, please be judgmental and express your disappointment in my lack of commitment. I'll thank you for it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...